POT PET CIK DORAEMON

My photo
Bertemu di layar, berbicara di maya,bunga mawar semakin mekar, jiwa riang hati gembira.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

new sem- new HOPE

here we come...with my 1st day in part 4...
class start 2.30pm...until 6.30..
must get lunch then off to class 4hours direct..

btw...story about last night + yesterday...
1st time shopping wif him...get a new clothes for senior year... :P
hope suites n ok.

what preparation to do?
done looking for my note books.n recheck my dear's last sem notes.
wanna read now? oh not yet..later :P

what ever it is...i need to do a lot of works to struggle back..settle all my do list.
hope my sacrifices reject the MPP representatives rewarded one day..amiin..

<3 alwayz="alwayz" famly="famly" him="him" home.miss="home.miss" home="home" love="love" miss="miss" mummy="mummy" too="too">

No comments: